Monday, November 23, 2015

Splish Splash



I heard the commotion and went to investigate.  Lo and behold I caught her taking a bath in plain view of anyone who cared to watch.  Fortunately, I was the only one around and low to the ground so as to not disturb.



It was almost as if she was getting ready for a date with her mate as he casually and nonchalantly encircled her biding his time.  She was certainly having a grand ole time and cared not a whit that I lay close by taking it all in and snapping up the pics that would make their way to the internet.






With the bathing complete, it was time to dry off and just settle in for the evening and relax.




2 comments:

  1. Good shots and great narrative. I love it when you get creative with your stories behind the shots. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! And, thank you for the idea of writing quick snippets surrounding an image or a series of images.

      Delete