Monday, March 21, 2016

To Like It, or Not to Like It

Nikon D750, Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 @ 500mm, 1/400, f/5.6, ISO 100
I haven't made up my mind about this Swan image.  I like the low profile and sharpness.  I love the illusion of silk in the feathers as the sunlight illuminates them.  The blurred background of water, grasses, trees, and sky is beautiful.  The kiss of sunlight is magical.  The white feathers are highlighted perfectly.  It's that little bit of foreground that bothers me a bit.  It's blurred, to be sure.  And there was no escaping it as this Swan was lying just off the road to one side and I was laying on the ground on the opposite side.  I just want to see the full view of the Swan, or more precise, Swan touching ground for the full, uninterrupted view. So, I like it but...

Is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment