Sunday, October 25, 2015

Fall Colors


Here are a few shots of this years' Fall colors.   The top photo is the view out our backyard.  Unfortunately, I've been so busy at work I've missed the opportunity to get out and explore during the height of the color changes and yesterday was literally raining leaves so the trees are half bare now.  This shot was taken mid-afternoon and by the evening most leaves were on the ground.



For this photo I was walking in a wetland area surrounded by woods and wasn't really seeing much color in the leaves yet and remember thinking, "Give it a week or two".  A little later as I ventured into the woods this is the first thing I saw upon entering and had to shoot it as it was the first "color" I'd come across.  I find the autumn season very appealing and am glad to have captured a small part of it this year.  Here are a few more shots of the changing of seasons.














No comments:

Post a Comment