Saturday, January 23, 2016

Looking Over Images Again With a Fresh Eye

Nikon D750, Nikon 300mm f/4e + TC-14II, 1/640, f/5.6, ISO 250

Here it is, Saturday morning, and I'm pretty much house-bound today because I'm on-call with my place of employment and because the phone could ring at any time with someone needing my help I need to stay close to the computer with an internet connection.  If I could do that in the woods or lakeside I'd be out of here with camera in hand. : )  Maybe.  It is dark and gray again today.  As it is, I'm looking over images shot recently, deleting some and tweaking some and the thing that really stands out is how dark and gray the images have been overall since November.  I've posted the image below before in this article and it was even more dark and gray there which was a reflection of when I shot it.  So, I tweaked it a little more this morning by adding some exposure compensation in Lightroom which helps it not look as gloomy but it's still quite gray...and still gloomy.  Certainly in stark contrast to the image above that was shot this last July in early morning light.  I'm anxiously awaiting times like that again.

Nikon D750, Nikon 200-500mm f/5.6 @ 480mm, 1/640, f/5.6, ISO 500


 

No comments:

Post a Comment