Thursday, March 7, 2013

Anticipating Spring





Well, I'm back for a day.  I've been under the weather for the better part of two weeks and just didn't feel up to writing anything.  I still don't have much right now but wanted to post something to try to get back on track.  After today I'll be out again for about 7 days as Mindy and I leave town on vacation to see our son and his family in Wisconsin. 


As we are in March now, Spring is on many of our minds so I thought posting a few pictures of flowers might be appropriate.  Enjoy.








4 comments:

  1. I recognize all but one of those flowers. Definitely a bright spot in a cold and gloomy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad for the bright spot. The flower you don't recognize is the newest orchid we have in bloom. I used the lightpainting technique on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have such beautiful flowers right at your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Looking forward to more as the season progresses. Stay tuned.

      Delete